- Need a speaker for your event or meeting?
Dr. Chery F. Kendrick has many years experience speaking to groups and will exceed all your expectations.
She is personable, entertaining and connects well with your group and your message
Dr Kendrick consistently receives rave reviews on her speaking engagements
Call today to schedule her for your event
or click here to send us an inquiry email
Topics Available for Speaking Engagements
- The following topics are available for presentation to your group. Please ask if there
is a topic you do not see that you would like a presentation on as we are always
working on developing new seminars and workshops and are happy to address
whatever issues work for your group.
- OSHA Compliance for the Veterinary Practice
- GHS and STD: The New Regulatory Requirements for 2014
- The Regulatory Alphabet Soup of the Veterinary Medical Practice
- Compassion Fatigue: The Unspoken Hazard of Veterinary Medicine
- Stress and Women: Keeping the Candle Lit Without Getting Burned
- Healing Through Journaling
- Workplace Violence
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Emerging Infectious Diseases: Zoonotic Considerations for the Veterinary Practice
- Infectious Disease Control in the Animal Care Setting
- Working with Rescue Groups
- Basic Training for the Rescue Animal Foster Family
- Making Social Media Work for Your Practice